Saturday, November 17, 2012

Speed Boats and Snorkels

After clearing up our big mess from earlier this week we decided to take it easy yesterday and get everything together. We booked 3 nights in Tulum for later this week (Nov 20-23) and set it up so we could do the Speed boat tour today. We had a really great time on the Jungle Speed Boat Tour, but wish we could have had more time out there to snorkel. I think we are going to set out to the same reef again sometime before we leave Cancun. I am pretty sure you could just swim out to it from the beach.

Getting ready for some fun!

My lovely driver and I

Follow the leader..

Lookin Good!

Stingray being a loner

Apparently something cool was happening here

Why so serious

This guy...

Kept blocking my photo shoots..

Finally got out of the way! 
  
Sea Urchin. I don't like to hold these guys much but people kept handing me them.

My tour guide said something i didn't understand about these fish. Apparently they are cool though.

Made a clingy friend. I loved the octopus!

Swimming with a school of fish

Cute little blue guy

Bubbles

Reefs and pretty fish

The last picture I could snap before I was forced back onto the boat!

I have never really been snorkeling before but I realized I absolutely love it and I can't wait to go again. Looks like I have a few things to add to my to do list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment